We only have a few rules to help keep our group structured and on task:
- Everyone must own a copy of “Stir-Frying to the Sky’s Edge”. We encourage you to shop your local independent bookstores. We no longer have hosts who post the full recipes, so in order to participate you must have the book!
- We always post on Wednesday. You are free to post after Wednesday if you weren’t able to make it on time. :)
- You should have a blog!* It’s the only way we can keep up with you. If you need to start a blog you can visit wordpress.com or blogspot.com for some great, free, easy-to-use templates.
- We’ll be making two recipes each month. You must make at least one, but you are encouraged to make both if possible.
- You will have a chance to suggest a recipe from time to time. The recipe we cook will be chosen at random from the suggestions.
*I’ve gotten a number of e-mails from people who want to participate but don’t have blogs, so I’ve changed the “must” to “should” have a blog. If you don’t have a blog you’ll still be able to leave your thoughts here on Wok Wednesdays or comment on our Facebook page, but I definitely encourage you to set up your own blog to further interact with other Wokkers. Plus, its nice to have your own little corner of cyberspace!